Andrew G. MacCorquodale is an accomplished entrepreneur since incorporating his first business in 1996 at the age of 12.
Today, Andrew has applied his leadership skills and business acumen to companies in the information technology, healthcare, oil & gas, mining, and aviation sectors.
With a diverse skill set typical of a successful entrepreneur, Andrew excels in the areas of:
Leadership and Financial Growth
- Sixteen years plus experience in a senior management/executive capacity within the information technology, web hosting and health & safety industries
- A record of meeting or exceeding business and financial objectives as a result of leadership direction, strategic planning initiatives and team performance
Business Growth / Optimization
- Successful facilitation of organizational change from new business start-up to operations, growth and virtualization
- Highly developed business analysis and process optimization abilities, enabling business turnaround and new growth
Information Technology Strategy
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful in the ability to conceptualize and apply information technology to streamline processes and drive profitability